DJI Flight Log Viewer
This flight log viewer is able to decrypt and view flight data inside of the following types of flight logs:
- TXT flight logs created by DJI GO/Fly/Pilot or other apps that use the DJI SDK
- CSV flight logs created by Drone Harmony, Litchi, or Map Pilot
After your flight log has been uploaded, you'll be
able to view a summary of your flight, download a CSV file with more detailed information, and/or download a KML file (viewable with Google Earth
view the flight path in Google Maps.
Note: See the Locating Your Flight Logs section below if you need help finding the flight logs on your mobile device.
This log viewer is not able to process DAT flight logs. Most DAT files can be read with DatCon
Upload Your Flight Log
Click the "Browse..." button below to select and upload your DJI GO TXT flight log (e.g. "DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-12_[15-33-10].txt") or your Litchi CSV flight log.
Locating Your Flight Logs
Follow these instructions to locate the flight logs on your mobile device:
- For Apple mobile devices, follow these instructions to retrieve your DJI GO TXT flight logs from iTunes. After
retrieving your flight logs, click the Browse... button above to select a flight log and upload it.
- Note: If you're using Litchi, you'll want to select Litchi in the listed apps and retrieve the flight logs from the flightlogs folder.
For Android mobile devices, connect your mobile device to a computer via a USB cable and go to:
DJI GO 3
DJI GO 4
- DJI\dji.go.v5\FlightRecord (for older versions of DJI Fly)
- DJI\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord (for iOS devices)
- or Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord (for Android devices)
- Note: If you're using Litchi, you'll find the flight logs in the LitchiApp/flightlogs folder.
- Note: If you're using an Android device and the log files are not visible or you're not able to find a specific log file that should be there, then install and
run SD Refresh or restart your mobile
- For the RC Pro remote controller, follow the instructions here.
- For the Phantom 4 Adv/Pro + remote controller or DJI Smart Controller, connect your remote controller to a computer via a USB cable and go to DJI\dji.pilot.pad\FlightRecord. If needed, you can find detailed
Getting Help With Your Flight Logs
If you need help, please create a new topic in the DJI Drone Help forum. If you have questions about a specific flight log, please upload it above and include a link in your forum topic to the page that
opens after uploading your flight log. It would also be helpful if you include as much information about your flight as you can remember.