DJI Flight Log Viewer
This flight log viewer can be used to convert and/or view the data within DJI GO TXT
flight logs or Litchi CSV
flight logs. After your flight log has been uploaded, you'll be able to
view a summary of your flight, download a CSV file with more detailed information, and/or download a KML file (viewable with Google Earth)
the flight path in Google Maps.
Note: See the Locating Your Flight Logs section below if you need help finding the flight logs on your mobile device.
Upload Your Flight Log
Click the "Browse..." button below to select and upload your DJI GO TXT
flight log (e.g. "DJIFlightRecord_2016-02-12_[15-33-10].txt")
or your Litchi CSV
Locating Your Flight Logs
Follow these instructions to locate the flight logs on your mobile device:
- For Apple mobile devices, follow these instructions to retrieve your DJI GO TXT flight logs from iTunes. After
retrieving your flight logs, click the Browse... button above to select a flight log and upload it.
- Note: If you're using Litchi, you'll want to select Litchi in the listed apps and retrieve the flight logs from the flightlogs folder.
- For Android mobile devices, connect your mobile device to a computer via a USB cable and go to DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord (for DJI GO 3) or
DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord (for DJI GO 4).
- Note: If you're using Litchi, you'll find the flight logs in the LitchiApp/flightlogs folder.
- Note: If the log files are not visible or you're not able to find a specific log file that should be there, then install and
run SD Refresh or restart your mobile
- For the Phantom 4 Adv/Pro + remote controller, connect your remote controller to a computer via a USB cable and go to DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord. If needed, you can find detailed
Getting Help With Your Flight Logs
If you need help, please create a new topic in the DJI Drone Help forum
. If you have questions about a specific flight log, please upload it above
and include a link in your forum topic to the page that opens after uploading your flight log. It would also be helpful if you include as much information about your flight as you can remember.